Kitchens, Baby Pterodactyls, and Building a Legacy
We had the opportunity to join the Good People, Cool Things podcast recently. We’d love it if you’d spend some time with us and give it a listen. We tell you exactly how our boards are made, why we refinish them forever free of charge, plus let you into our world a bit. We discuss how Tim meditates every day, what it’s like to build our business together; plus our expansion into kitchens this year. It’s fun, fast-paced and we believe enjoyable and insightful. Click on the image below to listen:Here are some highlights and timestamps to listen out for:
- In the span of a couple of minutes, we learn why Tim loves the word “forever,” get a visit from a baby pterodactyl and get a peek inside Tim’s morning routine. (1:30)
- Other than Covid, something that has surprised Tim about running a business — plus his best piece of business advice. (9:18)
- What the tangibility of life means to Tim. (14:50)
- Why brand is so important — what Tim hopes people think when they hear the name “Fifth & Cherry.” Plus, a Costco story that teaches you the secret to winning someone for life. (19:00)
- Tim’s top three memories from his childhood and the Marine Corps. (26:41)
We are grateful for the community's continued love and support. Together we’re going to build something amazing!
If you’d like a board for yourself or have a gifting occasion coming up, we would appreciate your consideration. Remember to use the 15% discount code you received for signing up for our email newsletter, and as always, our boards ship direct for free!