We're Doing Cart-Wheels!
With steel-reinforcement, staggered joints for strength, hand-arranged end-grain cherry wood, and refinishing forever free of charge; our Fifth & Cherry boards are unlike anything offered in the world. So of course we would create a vehicle to carry these works of art that is equally as well built.
It took us a little longer than expected to get the prototype for this cart worked out, but we think you will be happy with the final product!
This isn’t a flat-pack box special from some far-off land that you must assemble yourself, and over time the bolts loosen and the entire structure wobbles and leans. Made of the highest quality materials and construction techniques, our 36” cart, like our boards, will last you a lifetime and can be handed down for generations.
- Fully assembled and welded with the exception of the castors which are easy to install with a single bolt each. The shipping crate alone is impressive!
- Constructed of 1/8" thick, 1.5" carbon steel square tubing.
- Hand-fit and finished - 100% tig-welded.
- Includes a finished-out expanded metal lower shelf.
- The entire cart (minus the castors) is powder-coated black for a sleek look and long-lasting performance!
- 8" locking castors typically used for industrial scaffolding to ensure enhanced stability.
If you’re interested in the cart or a cart + 36” board combination please reply back to this email or call 972-849-9003 with any questions.
We would love to get this started for you right away so that you can make the most of this year’s BBQ season!